пятница, 30 мая 2014 г.

download Taylor Swift Music Videos Pro 5.7 for free


Taylor Swift Music Videos Pro

Media & Video



Download .apk

Taylor Swift Music Videos Pro is here! Unlimited playlists and no more ads!


Watch a collection of Taylor Swift's YouTube music videos from your Android!


Feel free to recommend videos to add, and don't forget to rate!


Song List:


22 (Live)

All Too Well

Back To December

Back To December (Live)

Begin Again

Begin Again (Live)

Better Than Revenge

Enchanted

Everything Has Changed (ft Sheeran)

Eyes Open

Fearless

Fifteen

Girl At Home

Haunted

I Knew You Were Trouble

Invisible

Love Story (Live)

Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

Mean

Mine

Mine (Live)

Our Song

Ours

Picture To Burn

Red

Safe & Sound

Should've Said No

Sparks Fly

Speak Now (Live)

Starlight

State Of Grace

Stay Stay Stay

Superman

Teardrops On My Guitar

The Best Day

The Last Time

The Moment I Knew

The Story Of Us

Tim McGraw

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

White Horse

You Belong With Me (Live)

Your Face
























Download .apk





























Will never succeed,usband seeks therapy The time he spends away from home performing with Bush is said to have a massive impact on his and Gwen's relationship.'Sometimes I have as a single mother, tries to to feel successful in all areas, 'she told French magazine recently download Taylor Swift Music Videos Pro 5.7 free android app .Apparently the couple are experiencing a rough patch in their relationship. - 'I have the feeling that I will never succeed, that something going on to break at one point, but for now, it works. ' 'In the last two years they have spent less and less time together,'a source told In Touch magazine.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий